In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Regulation), we inform you that:
ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA:
The administrator of your personal data is PANEK S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, 208 Grójecka Street, 02-390 Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as "PANEK").
THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR AND OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
You can contact PANEK:
- in writing to: PANEK S.A., Grójecka Street 208, 02-390 Warsaw
- by telephone at: (+48) 665 800 000 or (+48) 690 20 20 20 (concerns PANEK Carsharing)
- in rental points indicated on the website www.ipanek.pl and service offices listed on the website www.panekcs.pl (concerns PANEK Carsharing)
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (concerns PANEK Carsharing).
In matters relating to the protection of personal data, you may contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by PANEK:
- by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or
- in writing to: PANEK S.A., 208 Grójecka Street, 02-390 Warsaw, with an annotation "IODO".
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
PANEK processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- the conclusion and implementation of agreement(s) between you and PANEK (Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation),
- determination, defence and pursue of claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation),
- conducting direct marketing of goods and PANEK services (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation),
- sending you information on promotions, contests, marketing activities by e-mail, SMS, MMS or mobile application (Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation),
- marketing by means of telephone calls to you (Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation),
- surveys of satisfaction with the cooperation between you and PANEK and with the services provided by PANEK (Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation),
- performance of tasks related to the implementation of contracts concluded with you (e.g. insurance companies, car workshops) (Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation),
- fulfilling PANEK's legal obligations (e.g. providing information to authorities entitled to request it) (Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation),
- operational performance of PANEK (reporting, statistics) (Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation),
- archiving in case PANEK needs to prove facts or prove having performed its duties (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
THE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The recipients of your personal data may be the following entities:
- partners of PANEK, with whom PANEK cooperates in order to conclude or implement agreements concluded with you,
- authorized by law to obtain information about personal data,
- economic information offices,
- acquirers of debt securities,
- providing services for PANEK for the needs of its business and subcontractor (e.g. IT, marketing, analysis, telephone or electronic services, payment, accounting, tax, auditing, legal, debt collection, brokerage, delivery of correspondence and parcels, insurance, repair).
RETENTION PERIOD FOR DATA
PANEK will retain your data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes set forth in Section III above. Your personal data will be stored until the statute of limitations for claims under the contract expires or until the legal obligation to store data expires, in particular the obligation to keep accounting documents relating to the contract.
In the event that PANEK processes personal data based on PANEK's legitimate interest, personal data will be processed until the moment when PANEK has a legitimate interest in processing personal data for a specific purpose, however, they will not be processed if you raise a justified objection to such processing and PANEK fails to demonstrate the existence of valid legally justified grounds for the processing or grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
If PANEK processes personal data based on your consent, your personal data will be processed until it is withdrawn.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You have a right to:
- access the content of your personal data, correct its content, limit its processing or delete it,
- to transfer personal data that you have provided us with on the basis of your consent or for the purpose of performing a contract, that is, to receive such personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format,
- subject to point d) below, to object at any time on grounds related to your particular situation to the processing of your personal data relating to you on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, including profiling. PANEK will cease to process your personal data unless PANEK demonstrates that there are valid and legitimate grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms or for establishing, pursuing or defending a claim,
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, in so far as the processing is linked to such direct marketing. Your personal data will not be processed after the objection has been lodged,
- withdraw at any time your consent to the processing of your personal data (Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation) without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal,
- to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority.
INFORMATION ON AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING
With the use of cookie technologies used on our websites it is possible to get to know the preferences of users - e.g. by analysing how often they visit our website or which products they most frequently see, so that PANEK can present the user with an advertisement tailored to them, and create and present offers intended for the user.
INFORMATION ON THE REQUIREMENT OR VOLUNTARY NATURE OF THE PROVISION
The provision of personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and implementation of agreements between you and PANEK.
The provision of personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary.